Message # 404 - File Not Found
The URL (Universal Resource Locator) you have requested is invalid or does not exist on this server.
All Internet URLs are case sensitive - Example: "www.osha.gov/OshStd_toc/OSHA_Std_toc.html" - Note that some characters are upper case. Unless URLs are entered precisely, you will receive a 404 error.
If the URL you have requested was from a web page link outside of OSHA, please report this error to the webmaster of the REFERRING site. OSHA cannot respond to or fix broken hypertext links from external websites.
If the URL you requested was from a link on an OSHA web page, please report this URL (along with the URL of the referring page) to the OSHA Website Support Team: Feedback
The OSHA website is subject to change without notice and is updated daily. If the URL you have requested is from an old "bookmark" or external website, it may have changed, or the content may no longer exist on the server. Please refer to the appropriate sections and/or content lists from the main OSHA Home Page, to verify any older links you may have.
Quick Reference Help:
Prerequisite: 40-Hour Hazardous Waste Worker
Class Hours: 8
Regulation(s): 29CFR 1910.120 (e)(8)
Course Code: HWR-OL
This On-line training program is intended for the exclusive use of "Qualified" individuals who can show by documentation or certification that their work experience and/or training has resulted in "at least 40 hours" of training equivalent to that training required in paragraphs (e)(3)(i) of 29 CFR 1910.120.
Examples of "Qualified" individuals include: Prior experience in Occupational Safety and Health or hazardous waste operations or emergency response (40-Hr HAZWOPER Worker or 24-Hr ER Technician).
Our program is intuitive and easy to use for yourself and your employees. Order for your entire department and use our automated invitation program to send registration codes to each individual in your department.
As always you will receive the same product and content support as you have come to expect from New Environment, Inc. Professional HAZWOPER instructors are standing by to answer your questions and concerns before, during and after the completion of your training.
Course Regulation29 CFR 1910.120:
- (e)(1)(i): All employees working on site (such as but not limited to equipment operators, general laborers and others) exposed to hazardous substances, health hazards, or safety hazards and their supervisors and management responsible for the site shall receive training meeting the requirements of this paragraph before they are permitted to engage in hazardous waste operations that could expose them to hazardous substances, safety, or health hazards, and they shall receive review training as specified in this paragraph.
- (e)(8): Refresher training. Employees specified in paragraph (e)(1) of this section, and managers and supervisors specified in paragraph (e)(4) of this section, shall receive eight hours of refresher training annually on the items specified in paragraph (e)(2) and/or (e)(4) of this section, any critique of incidents that have occurred in the past year that can serve as training examples of related work, and other relevant topics.
The Following Topics are Covered in this Course
- Regulations Overview
- Hazard Assessment
- Fire And Explosion
- Oxygen Deficiency
- Potential Site Hazards
- Reference Material Exercise
- OSHA Standard 1910.146
- Medical Monitoring
- Air Monitoring
- Respiratory Protection
- Chemical Protective Clothing
- Site Control
- Site Emergencies
- Course Review And Final Test